Focus is what gives us the ability to get better and build real expertise that’s rare and valuable in the market. -Matt Johnson
Having a great vision for where we want to go doesn’t make us immune to distractions and things that pull our attention away. What are the 3 factors I believe cause a loss of focus? How do we quench our intellectual and creative curiosity in a way that won’t take us off track? What do we do in the gap between our action and when it starts to pay off?
On this episode, I continue the conversation on focus and discuss what triggers distractions, how to mitigate those triggers or prevent them from coming up in the first place.
3 Things We Learned
- The dip: how to prepare for it, make the best strategic decisions possible up front, and narrow our focus when it happens.
- Intellectual and emotional curiosity: how to take pleasure in smaller range of variety and dedicate only a percentage of our time to new opportunities.
- Scarcity: How to balance the seen vs the unseen
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
How to Get Featured On the Right Podcasts & Leverage Outside Audiences to Grow Your Business
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Getting featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST name that comes to mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!
Watch the free training: How to Get Featured On the Right Podcasts & Leverage Outside Audiences to Grow Your Business