You’ll meet some amazing people through podcasting. People who might become mentors, referral partners, even lifelong friends. I know I have.
That’s a big part of why podcasting changed my life. It isn’t just the level of influence built, it’s the relationships I formed along the way.
So in this solo episode, I cover a handful of tactics to turn influencers into personal friends through podcasting and personal, human follow up.
Let’s jump in!
- Have a deep, meaningful conversation
- Get them sharing their opinions by asking good questions, even if you’re the guest
Ask the Strategic Intro question
- Follow up with something thoughtful – a thank you note, a gift, an actual introduction
- Connect on social media, reach out periodically with a simple, personal message
- Comment on their stuff, make them feel special
Ready to become MicroFamous? Here are 4 ways we can help.
Get the MicroFamous book
You don’t need a big audience to build a simple, profitable business. This book lays out the roadmap to attract an audience, build influence, and become famously influential to the right people. – Click Here.
Launch your podcast
Thinking about podcasting to grow your coaching, consulting or speaking business….while doing ZERO back end work? Our Done-for-You service has been launching/producing podcasts for emerging thought leaders for 4 years. Click Here.
Get the MicroFamous FastTrack
Templates and tools to get featured on podcasts and deliver a compelling message that attracts ideal clients. – Click Here.
Subscribe to the MicroFamous podcast
10-15min episodes to help you unplug, focus and set the strategy for your coaching or consulting business. Click Here.