The more successful we get, the more opportunities come our way. How do we sort through them to find the best opportunities, why does focus matter, and how do we keep focus while taking advantage of new opportunities?
I was a recent guest on a great podcast called The Grind with some good friends in the real estate business. Both of them are busy running successful teams and face the same challenge of focus many entrepreneurs and experts face: too many good opportunities to pursue.
Inspired by that conversation, I share my approach to opportunity and focus.
3 Things We Learned
- How to identify good opportunities from distractions
- The secret to having ONE focus but multiple income streams
- What to do when the new opportunity is completely outside your core business
Want to be featured on podcasts?
Leverage our simple process to become a featured guest on key podcasts without hiring a PR specialist. Build authority, visibility & relationships that grow your coaching, consulting or agency business.
A simple system to:
- Identify high-value podcasts that reach your target audience
- Quickly gather the information you need to make a great first impression on the host
- Send a simple, customizable reach out email to the host to start the conversation
The Pitch Yourself system is designed to implement with the help of a marketing assistant or VA, and is ideal for busy entrepreneurs and agency owners.