The more successful we get, the more opportunities come our way. How do we sort through them to find the best opportunities, why does focus matter, and how do we keep focus while taking advantage of new opportunities?
I was a recent guest on a great podcast called The Grind with some good friends in the real estate business. Both of them are busy running successful teams and face the same challenge of focus many entrepreneurs and experts face: too many good opportunities to pursue.
Inspired by that conversation, I share my approach to opportunity and focus.
3 Things We Learned
- How to identify good opportunities from distractions
- The secret to having ONE focus but multiple income streams
- What to do when the new opportunity is completely outside your core business
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!