There’s something to be said for operating within a very well-defined niche, really focusing our service, and the power it gives us to attract premium clients. –Matt Johnson
The more specialized and focused our service, the more clear and valuable are service appears to our prospects. How do we actually build expertise? How does fear and scarcity keep us trapped in low levels of expertise? How does focus generates a positive cycle that attracts premium clients?
Following from our last conversation about focus, in this episode we talk about how niching ourselves down, and doing the work of building expertise actually helps us attract premium clients to us.
3 Things We Learned
- How focus leads to pattern matching, which builds our expertise.
- Why focus allows us to concentrate our mental and emotional forces.
- The power of pushing one rock up one hill.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!