Focus is what gives us the ability to get better and build real expertise that’s rare and valuable in the market. -Matt Johnson
Having a great vision for where we want to go doesn’t make us immune to distractions and things that pull our attention away. What are the 3 factors I believe cause a loss of focus? How do we quench our intellectual and creative curiosity in a way that won’t take us off track? What do we do in the gap between our action and when it starts to pay off?
On this episode, I continue the conversation on focus and discuss what triggers distractions, how to mitigate those triggers or prevent them from coming up in the first place.
3 Things We Learned
- The dip: how to prepare for it, make the best strategic decisions possible up front, and narrow our focus when it happens.
- Intellectual and emotional curiosity: how to take pleasure in smaller range of variety and dedicate only a percentage of our time to new opportunities.
- Scarcity: How to balance the seen vs the unseen
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!