We’re in a connection economy, there’s no end to communities that can be created to generate value. -Will Bachman
Right now there are so many opportunities to build communities focused on a specific topic, affinity or need. How was my guest able to build a valuable community for management consultants? What are the questions you need to ask yourself in order to curate that community effectively? What is the relationship between how focused and specific your community is and the value it brings to members?
On this episode, Umbrex co-founder Will Bachman shares how he creates an amazing experience for members of a professional community.
3 Things We Learned from Will Bachman
- The power of curating the community – Who’s IN, who’s OUT and WHY.
- How Will set out to build the club he wanted to join – a great lesson in scratching your own itch.
- The business model of a community – where the profit comes from effects everything other part of the business.
About our Featured Guest:
Will Bachman is the co-founder of Umbrex, a community that connects top-tier independent management consultants with one another and with clients. Go to https://www.umbrex.com/ for more information. Will also hosts the Unleashed Podcast, to listen, sign up to the newsletter or learn more, go to https://www.umbrex.com/unleashed-podcast/.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!