Great marketing makes selling easy, but great selling makes great marketing possible. -Wes Schaeffer
Marketing is the process of automating sales and making it more efficient. How should we think about marketing and how it relates to sales in a way that benefits us? If we have to be 1% better to get 100% of the commission in sales, how do we make sure we stack everything up in our favor to win? When people struggle to pin down a niche, are they chasing variety or hiding from the fact that don’t want to buckle down and do the hard work of focusing? How can we make money multiple ways helping the same core group of clients?
On this episode, Wes Schaeffer, the Sales Whisperer talks about understanding the role of sales in marketing, and becoming more efficient at sales.
3 Things We Learned from Wes Schaeffer
- Why selling is a zero-sum game
- The tension between sales and marketing (and what to do about it)
- The power of repelling – how to choose who to LOSE
About our Featured Guest:
Wes is an efficiency expert, sales trainer, marketing consultant, keynote speaker, copywriter, and InfusionSoft expert who believes marketing is just selling in print.. Go to https://www.thesaleswhisperer.com/ for more information.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!