The purpose of business is to learn along the way, and as you learn, you understand your clients in a more sophisticated manner and develop a better product and service. –Troy Dean
If we’re not moving forward in our businesses, we won’t learn to serve our clients at a higher level. How do Big Hairy Audacious Goals actually help us become more sophisticated in the service we provide to our clients? How do we build things that people with money are already buying? Why do 95% of online courses fail?
On this episode, I’m joined by WP Elevation co-founder and CEO, Troy Dean. He gives insights on defining the impact we make and going from freelancer to entrepreneur. Go to https://www.wpelevation.com/podcast/ for the podcast.
3 Things We Learned from Troy Dean
- How to turn a high-touch transaction into a low-touch ongoing service
- Why Seth Godin told one of Troy’s members not to launch an online course
- The mindset secret that destroys fear of competition
About our Featured Guest:
Troy is an online marketing speaker, coach, consultant, and podcaster. He helps creative entrepreneurs build online empires. His projects include WP Elevation, RockStar Empires, and BankFeeds.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!