The purpose of business is to learn along the way, and as you learn, you understand your clients in a more sophisticated manner and develop a better product and service. –Troy Dean
If we’re not moving forward in our businesses, we won’t learn to serve our clients at a higher level. How do Big Hairy Audacious Goals actually help us become more sophisticated in the service we provide to our clients? How do we build things that people with money are already buying? Why do 95% of online courses fail?
On this episode, I’m joined by WP Elevation co-founder and CEO, Troy Dean. He gives insights on defining the impact we make and going from freelancer to entrepreneur. Go to https://www.wpelevation.com/podcast/ for the podcast.
3 Things We Learned from Troy Dean
- How to turn a high-touch transaction into a low-touch ongoing service
- Why Seth Godin told one of Troy’s members not to launch an online course
- The mindset secret that destroys fear of competition
About our Featured Guest:
Troy is an online marketing speaker, coach, consultant, and podcaster. He helps creative entrepreneurs build online empires. His projects include WP Elevation, RockStar Empires, and BankFeeds.
Want to Get Featured on More Podcasts?
Leverage our simple process to become a featured guest on key podcasts without hiring a PR specialist. Build authority, visibility & relationships that grow your coaching, consulting or agency business.
A simple system to:
- Identify high-value podcasts that reach your target audience
- Quickly gather the information you need to make a great first impression on the host
- Send a simple, customizable reach out email to the host to start the conversation
The Pitch Yourself system is designed to implement with the help of a marketing assistant or VA, and is ideal for busy entrepreneurs and agency owners.