Implementation is the lowest margin activity. It’s too easily commoditized. –Karl Sakas
The biggest game-changer in professional services is being profitable without staying on the hamster wheel. Why is it so common for agency leaders to throw themselves under the bus by not paying themselves a 6-figure salary? How do we optimize our FTE, and why is this a key metric in profitability? What does it take to get out of the implementation trap?
On this episode, Karl Sakas shares the most common growing pains of digital agencies and how to overcome them.
3 Things We Learned from Karl Sakas
- Why choosing a niche on market research alone isn’t enough
- How marketing processes lose their value
- The 3 models that define agencies
About our Featured Guest:
Karl Sakas is an agency business expert, management consultant, executive coach and author who helps digital agencies conquer their growing pains. Go to https://sakasandcompany.com/ for more information and to sign up for his Weekly Tips newsletter, and follow @karlsakas on Twitter.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!