Unlike influencers with a million followers, a micro-influencer has an audience that’s really invested in what they are talking about because it’s so specific. -Susana Yee
One of the biggest misconceptions about influencer marketing is that we should be going after the mega influencers with over a million followers. Why shouldn’t we be targeting the big names? How can we define micro-influencers and what kind of ROI and engagement can we expect? What is the earmark of a good micro-influencer? How do we kickstart the relationship between the client and the influencer, and what does a win-win look like?
On this episode, influencer marketing expert and founder of Digital Everything Consulting, Susana Yee shares on the different types and levels of influencers, having experience as an influencer as well as a consultant, and how to track the results of influencer marketing campaigns.
3 Things We Learned from Susana Yee
- The different types of influencers
- How results of influencer marketing can be tracked and why it has to be directly linked to the client’s goals
- Why the biggest engagement comes from micro-influencers, not the biggest names
About our Featured Guest:
Susana is the founder of Digital Everything Consulting. She is an expert in Influencer Marketing Partnerships for Brands. She provides strategic leadership to companies and brands of all sizes with expertly managed influencer marketing partnership strategy, social media strategy, and campaign management. Go to https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanayee/ to get in touch, and to get access to the free training for getting started with influencer marketing, go to https://digitaleverything.consulting/.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!