When we start to see the behavioral patterning of an individual, you can start to see very quickly whether or not it’s a match to the role you’ve created. –Sharon Miller
Hiring more often than not is something we get right after a few tries. How does cognitive bias play into the hiring mistakes we make? What’s a huge key distinction we overlook when we’re hiring? How do we determine how aligned a recruit is to the tasks and the culture we have in our business? How do we find points of alignment in a role in both skill set and EQ?
On this episode, Sharon Miller shares the system that saves us from falling into a potential cognitive bias, uncovering behavioral patterning and the evidence-based method to help us find the right people, sooner.
3 Things We Learned from Sharon Miller
- The key reason we struggle to hire the right people
- How to use metrics and assessments in our hiring process more effectively
- Two key indicators of successful team members who STAY in the role, rather than leaving at the first opportunity
About our Featured Guest:
Sharon is the founder of WorkHuman, she believes that in the future algorithmic decision making will elevate HR to new levels of empowerment. Evidence-based decisions not only speed up the selection of ‘best fit’ candidates, they can also be ‘the unlock’ to reveal the potential of current employees, empowering them to find their own true ‘north star’ and lead more fulfilled working lives.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!