If you as an agency can’t define your own processes you won’t be able to do it for anyone else. -Remington Begg
The market is becoming more and more flooded with agencies and differentiation is getting harder. As a result, agencies that are moving away from implementation and leveraging to strategy and coaching are more profitable. What is taking place in the agency landscape that is driving the need for us to take this direction? How does implementation allow us to grow our income without doubling our headcount? Why should we be running the exact marketing strategy we’re selling to our clients? Why is it so powerful to actually show our clients what we do, not just tell them?
On this episode, I’m joined by Impulse Creative CEO, Remington Begg to talk about shifting from hour-by-hour implementation work to strategy and coaching, the power of asking the right questions, how can position ourselves differently from every other agency.
4 Things We Learned from Remington Begg
- How their agency is shifting from full-service to charging for strategy and then training their long-term clients to execute on their own
- Why podcasting is one of their key client-acquisition strategies
- How to rise to the challenge of positioning ourselves differently from everyone else in our space
- How they publish 100 videos and 20 blog articles a month just for their own marketing
About our Featured Guest:
Remington is the CEO and Inbound Marketing Strategist for Impulse Creative, An Internet Marketing Agency in Fort Myers, Florida. His passion is to help business owners succeed by helping them leverage the POWER of internet marketing. Impulse Creative works with clients to define their goals, and backwards-analyze what they need to reach those goals using everything available with the internet. Go to https://www.impulsecreative.com/ for more information or connect with Remington at https://www.linkedin.com/in/remingtonbegg/. To follow him on Twitter find @remingtonbegg.
Check out Impulse Creative’s podcasts and blogs here https://www.impulsecreative.com/blog.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!