The whole point is that over time that you get more and more in control of your destiny. -Rebecca Geier
For services companies, turning away business is scary because it feels like we’re giving up our billable capacity, but being more focused actually serves our businesses well. How does niching down make us profitable on the efficiency side and on pricing as well? When it comes to integrity and accountability, how do high performing team cultures set themselves apart? Why is it so important for accountability to work both ways, with the leader holding their staff accountable and staff holding leaders accountable?
On this episode, Rive CEO and author Rebecca Geier shares on the 3 big wisdoms to help our businesses grow by being willing to become less distracted, and more focused on the right kind of work.
3 Things We Learned from Rebecca Geier
- Why Southwest only flies one type of airplane (and what lesson we should take away)
- How to uncover your Three Unique’s and go ALL IN on them
- When to take business outside of your focus while keeping your public brand very focused
About our Featured Guest:
Rebecca is the CEO and advisor at Rive, and she’s the author of Smart Marketing for Engineers. With nearly 30 years of business leadership experience with engineering companies large and small and named by The Wall Street Journal editors among the Ten Most Innovative Entrepreneurs in America, Rebecca’s passion is advising engineering executives to realize their vision. In 2018, Rebecca founded RIVE with the sole purpose of fulfilling this passion. She works with executives and business leaders to develop a well-defined, measured path to realize their personal and professional vision.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!