Designing a website is never for your client, it’s for your client’s client. -Randy Milanovic
When we shift from a transactional mindset to a relational one, the way we work for clients, the conversations we have and the services we deliver shift too. How does this change reflect in our business models and elevate the entire client engagement? How can the shift in conversations allow agencies to go from strategy to execution very rapidly? How can collaboration and data-driven decision making help us gets the best results?
On this episode, HubSpot Platinum Certified Partner, and CEO Kayak Online Marketing, Randy Milanovic shares on why he doesn’t seek a retainer, how his business model has shifted, and the convergence of agency and business consultancy.
3 Things We Learned from Randy Milanovic
- How to use inbound marketing to prevent getting on the phone with UNqualified prospects
- How Randy developed his unique 5-step process for getting clients the best results
- How to elevate the conversation to results – not just deliverables – so clients are collaborating, not just receiving services
About our Featured Guest:
Randy is a HubSpot Platinum Certified Partner, author, and founder and CEO Kayak Online Marketing. Kayak partners with clients to deliver digital marketing services following a 5-step process: 1 strategic marketing, 2 creative, 3 website development, 4 search engine optimization, 5 marketing activation supported with digital and business coaching throughout and beyond.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!