For Coaches, Consultants & Thought Leaders
How Our Professional Podcast Service Works
Broadcast or Record Your Episodes
It’s your podcast – do it your way.
Audio or video. Live or recorded. We’ll coach and train you on the best platform for you. We reach out and book high-quality guests for your show. Our proven Guest Booking System allows us to book guests who are excited and prepared for a great conversation with you. You simply show up for the appointment, have a great conversation, and leave the rest to us.
We Grab the File
We’ll grab the recorded file of your conversation and start our production process. If you choose to record on your computer, simply grab the recording file, upload it to Dropbox and send us a quick email letting us know it’s there.
Approve Your Email
We complete the production process and send you the promotional email for each episode for approval.
Outside of your conversations with guests, your only time investment is 5 minutes to look over and approve each promotional email.
(Of course, if you have marketing staff, we can work with them to approve and send emails, or provide material for your staff to promote the podcast in your existing email schedule.)
Capitalize On Your Show
A podcast is one element of a strategic marketing plan.
We’ll help you create a simple follow up plan to build relationships and capitalize on your podcast.
- We work with you to:
- Create your podcast brand identity
- Design your podcast artwork
- Build your custom podcast blog
- Brand & optimize your social media
- Export your email database(s)
- Reconnect with your contacts
- Optimize your branded YouTube channel
- Launch your podcast in 45-60 days
- Each and every week, we will:
- Professionally edit your interview
- Write a high-quality, keyword-rich article
- Create an optimized YouTube video
- Create a shareable Highlight Clip & Mini Article
- Syndicate to iTunes & Stitcher
- Promote new episodes on your social media
- Promote new episodes to your email list
Schedule Your Podcast Brainstorm Call
Learn more about podcasting – get all your tech questions answered – and see if a podcast is the next step to dominating your market with thought leadership marketing.