These are the most effective categories of content marketing we can engage in. If we have all four of these, we can dominate our niche and compete to win. –Matt Johnson
To WIN the marketing game, there are 4 elements we need to have in our New Media Machine. How do these 4 things boost our credibility, chip away at limiting beliefs in the minds of our prospects, and draw attention to everything we have to offer? Why is it so critical to speak directly to our tribe, deliver our Point of View, and convert them to our beliefs? How do we avoid getting distracted by shiny new tactics?
On this episode, I continue talking about the New Media Machine, this time focusing on the 4 content and platforms we need to have in our strategy to beat out the competition.
3 Things We Learned
- Why the framework always comes before the tactic
- The specific process to walk through to get all 4 categories up and running
- The easiest way to get access to someone’s marketing platform
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!