Freelancers need to take the mental burden off of us in order for it to be worth it for us to pay them. -Matt Johnson
A decade ago, the concept of building and running a multi-million dollar staffed only by freelancers was unheard of. Nowadays, many experts are using this model and running virtual dominant teams from anywhere in the world. When it comes to hiring people for our teams, how do we get people who will take the mental burden off of us? How do you choose your relationships, the structure of your relationships and set expectations? What is the difference between a follower, doer, and an expert freelancer?
On this episode, FreeeUp founder and CEO, Nate Hirsch is back to talk about how he scaled up his company with freelancers, and running a $9 million business with freelance employees.
3 Things We Learned from Nate Hirsch
- The three levels of freelancers, and how most people shoot themselves in the foot when working with freelancers
- Don’t expect strategic thinking from Follower type freelancers. It will only frustrate both of you
- At this point, customer support and operations roles are great for virtual assistants in the Philippines. Development and tech support is better handled in other places like India.
About our Featured Guest:
Nathan is the Founder and CEO of FreeeUp, a marketplace connecting business owners with the top 1% of freelancers in eCommerce, digital marketing, web development,and much more. Go to https://freeeup.com/ and schedule a call with Nathan.
You can also connect with him on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathanhirsch/.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
How to Get Featured On the Right Podcasts & Leverage Outside Audiences to Grow Your Business
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Getting featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST name that comes to mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!
Watch the free training: How to Get Featured On the Right Podcasts & Leverage Outside Audiences to Grow Your Business