If you can pay all the bills with consistent revenue, and then have your wins throughout the year, that’s the perfect world for any entrepreneur and thought leader. -Mitchell Levy
For a lot of agencies owners and thought leaders, their business models are based on one-and-done transactional relationships, and the challenge is being able to build long-lasting relationships in that space. When we have a core business that is transactional by nature and has a defined start and end point, how do we create an ongoing recurring revenue stream? How can we build build an ecosystem of people who supplement what we do, help us do it more effectively, but also become a referral network? How do we meet the people to add to our trusted partner ecosystem?
On this episode, AHA That CEO, thought leader, and speaker, Mitchell Levy shares on how to create relationships where people want to work with us for life, building a business that balances stability and big wins, and how to produce quadruple wins for clients, partners and ourselves.
3 Things We Learned from Mitchell Levy
- How Mitchell is building a partner program to increase the lifetime value of his clients while getting them better results
- How you can use podcasting and LinkedIn to build your own referral network of partners
- The two types of income most thought leaders need, and the business model that delivers it
About our Featured Guest:
Mitchell Levy is the AHA Guy & CEO at AHAthat who empowers thought leaders to share their genius. He is an accomplished Entrepreneur who has created twenty businesses in Silicon Valley including four publishing companies that have published over 800 books. Mitchell is a TEDx speaker and international bestselling author with sixty one business books. He’s provided strategic consulting to over one hundred companies, has advised over five hundred CEOs on critical business issues, and has been chairman of the board of a NASDAQ-listed company.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!