The most valuable things that are difficult to replace are innovation, creativity, leadership, and true human experiences. -Mike Koenigs
Most human being don’t develop rare and valuable skills, and as a result they are commodities, who have to do in order to earn a living. How can we set ourselves to get paid for who we are, not what we do? What are the most important things our capabilities have to revolve around in the suber-being economy? Why do so many agency owners end up trapped by their own businesses?
On this episode, Serial Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker, and Entertainer, Mike Koenigs, shares on the true value of platform, why it’s so important to develop our capabilities around the rare and valuable skills, and not doing.
3 Things We Learned from Mike Koenigs
- WThe skills that are rare and valuable in the exponential economy
- Lessons Mike learned from FOUR exits, including 2 to public companies
- The difference in getting paid for BEING, not DOING
About our Featured Guest:
Mike is a Serial Entrepreneur, 13-Time #1 Bestselling Author, Speaker, Interactive Online Personality & Entertainer. He is also co-host of the Capability Amplifier podcast with Dan Sullivan. Go to https://www.mikekoenigs.com/ to learn more about Mike, and go to https://capabilityamplifier.com for the podcast.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!