Expertise comes through repetition, pattern recognition and experience. -Max Traylor
The advent of the gig economy has dropped the perceived value of implementation, and as a result strategy is what clients are willing to pay us more money for. How did the barrier of entry for marketing services become virtually non-existent, and how is that impacting the agency model? If doing the task is no longer as valuable as before, how do we package the processes, strategies and planning that can allow us to charge more? What is genuine expertise, and how do we attain it?
On this episode, marketing advisor and strategist, author and coach Max Traylor shares on why clients are paying more for strategy, not implementation and how we can charge a premium from what we know.
3 Things We Learned from Max Traylor
- The key question that allows us to raise our fees and charge for value, not just work
- The limiting belief that’s at the heart of our inability to specialize
- Proactive vs Reactive to opportunities
About our Featured Guest:
Max is the Director of Client Services at Innovative Marketing Resources, marketing and sales consultant, B2B Marketing Advisor, Coach and author of Content Marketers Blueprint. Helping Sales & Marketing Consultants Productize Their IP to Increase Income, Consistency & Personal Time.
To learn more about his book go to https://maxtraylor.com/strategy-products/content-marketers-blueprint/.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!