You can’t scale or grow without trust. -Maureen Condon
Professional service agency owners all deal with the “Dip” before our work pays off and starts showing results in the client’s bank account. How can we take care of this in advance when we’re still onboarding our clients? Why is the first 90 days of our client relationships so critical, and how do we set the stage for a long-term engagement during that time? How do we keep our staff relentlessly executing week after week, month after month when we’re working with a client long-term?
On this episode, marketing expert and principal at Precision Marketing Group, Maureen Condon, shares how to build trust and credibility in the first days of engagement with a client, keeping an agency energized for long-term work and the importance of speaking the language of being a part of a client’s business.
3 Things We Learned from Maureen Condon
- How Quick Wins build trust and help get clients through the “Dip” – the first 3-6 months of a long-term strategy
- Why WE don’t have to keep up with all the latest marketing tactics
- How Maureen’s team specializes internally to keep service levels high but still offer a range of services – incredibly difficult to pull off!
Plus Maureen’s agency has possibly the best marketing tagline of all: “Anyone can measure marketing in adjectives. We track it in dollar signs.”
About our Featured Guest:
Maureen is the Principal at Precision Marketing Group, an outsourced marketing department for entrepreneurial B2B organizations. Her specialties include Account & Project Management, Strategic Planning, Content Creation, Client Communications.Connect with Maureen on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/maureenogradycondon/ or go to https://www.precisionmarketinggroup.com/ for more information.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!