If at any point the website visitor is confused or you’re making things to difficult for them, you’re not going to get the lead and you’re leaking sales. -Matt Inglot
The highest value work we can bring to the table is the application of marketing techniques to achieve a business goal. How did our guest level up his web design skills to actually create a valuable service clients are willing to pay top dollar for? What are some obvious but common mistakes we make with our websites, and how do we rectify them? How do we make sure website visitors understand the problem we’re trying to solve, see the clear path from the problem to the solution and act upon our call to action?
On this episode, shares on website conversions, and building a high-value service.
3 Things We Learned from Matt Inglot
- The 2 reasons to pay a premium to our team members
- 3 simple ways to adjust our website homepage to increase conversions
- Why one-pager websites are awesome
About our Featured Guest:
Matt is the founder of Tilted Pixel Inc. and producer and host of the Freelance Transformation. Tilted Pixel is an agency Matt started while in college, they combine beautiful website design, detail-oriented website programming, and online marketing expertise to deliver awesome websites.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!