Stories work. People who don’t sell stories are going to sell less than those that do. -Mark Amtower
Anyone with a consultant skill set struggles with what they want to be known for, and the process of really honing in on a specialty or niche. What are the key breakthrough questions that can help us discover our sweet spot? Why do we become more successful the more finite we are in the service that we offer? How do we address the fear of cutting ourselves off from being known for a multitude of things so we can drill down on one valuable thing? Why do we have to start with our goals in order to succeed on LinkedIn?
On this episode, Amtower & Co managing partner and niche expert, Mark Amtower shares on why generalists struggle to get real traction, his process for helping businesses specialize, and how he grew a very targeted network on LinkedIn.
3 Things We Learned from Mark Amtower
- The story behind how Mark identified and created a category he could dominate
- How to execute your thought leadership strategy at a high level
- How to penetrate a company and generate real relationships using LinkedIn
About our Featured Guest:
Mark is a consultant, speaker, and author. He is the managing partner at Amtower & Company. He is the Preeminent Marketing and LinkedIn Adviser to the Most Successful Small, Mid-tier and Large Government Contractors. Get in touch with him via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/markamtower/.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!