The tech giants all see that our homes are going to be directed by these devices and this is a way to get our marketing message out there. -Lindsey Anderson
The explosion in popularity of smart speakers like Alexa have birthed what promises to be the latest gold rush for marketers – Alexa Flash Briefings. The question every marketer, thought leader and agency leader has is what to convey in a minute that’s going to make an impact. What type of content works most effectively for this? How can we create bulk content for our briefings and when it comes to calls-to-action, what are the best practices?
On this episode, Lindsey Anderson shares how Alexa Briefings can be very effective for content marketing, and why we should be considering jumping into them.
3 Things We Learned from Lindsey Anderson
- What Alexa Briefings are & how people interact with them
- Why its a potential gold rush for thought leaders and marketers
- How to record content for daily briefings in just 4 hours a month
About our Featured Guest:
Lindsey is an author, speaker, podcaster, and digital marketing expert. She is the founder of Traffic & Leads and Smart Speaker Hub. Go to https://www.smartspeakerhub.com/ and check out her webinar on smart speaker marketing here https://www.smartspeakerwebinar.com/fblive.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!