Start thinking about what you could build as part of your business that’s an asset. -Laura Posey
One of the biggest mistakes coaches and consultants make is never systematizing their work because they don’t intend to sell. Why is developing a methodology critical, whether we want to scale or not? What is the process of getting clear on what we really want between a coaching job and a coaching business? Why is it so important to ask ourselves how many people we want around us?
On this episode, Laura Posey talks about why we need to think of having a sellable asset within our coaching/consulting business, and how to do it.
Things We Learned from Laura Posey
- The one key question that drives the right business model for you
- The stages of selling your coaching and expertise
- How to package your expertise into an online, DIY product that allows you to scale
- Why selling a coaching business is nearly impossible
About our Featured Guest:
Laura is the founder and chief instigator of Simple Success Plans. Her team helps consultants and coaches build businesses that pay them a consistent six-figure income while providing a time and location flexible lifestyle.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!