I firmly believe that the client experience and the quality of the content is what’s going to get people to stay with you. –Kathleen Black
Most coaching and consulting programs face the problem of finding and articulating principles and core values that are demonstrably different in a relevant way. For our guest, that challenge meant taking a step back to redevelop content when she took over a struggling coaching company. How did this decision turning content from a point of complaint to the beating heart of a successful coaching business? How can we create a bedrock of ideas that are different and relevant?
On this episode, I talk to coach and consultant Kathleen Black about finding her micro-niche and scaling it, as well as developing a unique culture that creates true believers.
3 Things We Learned from Kathleen Black
- The hard but brilliant choice Kathleen made when she started her business
- Why our content is incomplete without a really strong context
- Tips for getting content out of our heads and into a format that’s teachable
About our Featured Guest:
Kathleen Black is a development coach, professional speaker and educator. She is one of Canada’s leading Real Estate Coaches and Trainers, delivering her proven success techniques to Agents and Teams across North America. She is the CEO of Kathleen Black Coaching and Consulting. Kathleen is also the driving-force behind the Ultimate Team Summit, the largest team specific Real Estate summit in North America and the premier event destination for top producing teams and professionals.
Go to https://kathleenspeaks.com/ for more information.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!