If you have a really strong message and a strong offer, it should be converting. -Kate Dramis
For a lot of agency leaders, coaches and consultants, balancing different sides of the business can be a huge challenge. When you have this kind of setup, why is it so important for them be wrapped around one idea? When it comes to improving a sales funnel, why do we need to take a step back and go back to the messaging? How do repetition, language, numbers and tactics play into it? What are some of the key launch lessons we can learn from 7-figure online entrepreneurs?
On this episode, copywriter and brand coach, Kate Dramis shares on positioning ourselves effectively, why we shouldn’t focus on the assets when a sales funnel isn’t producing results and getting clarity.
3 Things We Learned from Kate Dramis
- Focus on the transformation – and the language of that transformation
- Clarify of action comes from clarity of messaging
- Sales funnel effectiveness often boils down to the offer – not the tactics of the funnel
About our Featured Guest:
Kate is a brand Coach and Copywriter. She is the founder of Kate Creative, LLC. As a brand coach and award-winning copywriter, Ihelp entrepreneurs lock in their brand messaging and communicate with confidence so they can grow their dream businesses online.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!