Ideas come and go, but the right person can really make an idea happen and be able to move it forward. -Joshua Lee
The thing that makes it possible for us to escape the grind of entrepreneurship and live a more integrated life is finding the one way in which we are super valuable to the world in a leveraged way. What is the best way to find out what that superpower is? Why is the idea of work-life balance too heavy for most of us, and how should we look at it instead? How does being part of a tribe help us through the isolation that comes with being an entrepreneur?
On this episode, Stand Out Authority President, Joshua Lee shares how he became an integrated entrepreneur and person, losing everything and starting over and the journey to getting into businesses that actually help people.
3 Things We Learned from Joshua Lee
- The fastest way to uncover our X Factors
- Why we should NOT want to be an entrepreneur for our entire life
- Where pressure REALLY comes from (and what to do about it)
About our Featured Guest:
Joshua is the president and co-founder of Stand Out Authority. He is a strategic growth coach, helping individuals to scale themselves with their company so they do not scale themselves out of their company. Go to http://standoutauthority.com/ for more information and Grab Joshua’s book: Balance in Bullsh*t
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!