What I figured out was it wasn’t so much about the culture, it wasn’t so much about the meetings, it’s about the talent. -John Elston
Many business leaders struggle to embrace remote workers because they fear a weakening of their culture if their people can’t show up in-office. Why is it more about the talent and a lot less about the culture and having a specific location? Why was John Elston first resistant to the remote revolution and what was the learning experience that made him shift to a decentralized office? How do we build a sustainable business on remote workers with a long-term vision? What are the key ingredients for being a good remote worker?
On this episode, remote team leader and author of The Remote Revolution, John Elston shared what’s driving the location-independent explosion and why he believes in it so strongly.
3 Things We Learned from John Elston
- How to run a virtual team of the best talent – from anywhere in the world.
- Why John DE-centralized his entire agency and told his 20 employees to start working from home.
- How Gig team -people are finding each other and forming teams that we can hire to do specific things.
About our Featured Guest:
John is a hotelier, social media expert, entrepreneur and the bestselling author of The Remote Revolution: How the Location-Independent Workforce Changes the Way We Hire, Connect, and Succeed, which reveals how you can find and hire more A-players to work for your company.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!