You build trust super fast if you can skyrocket vulnerability. –Jason Treu
Most people believe that imposter syndrome doesn’t exist at the highest levels of management and corporate life, but it’s actually more common there. What are some of the factors about rising to the highest echelons that increase impostor syndrome and suppress self awareness? How do we create a working environment that inspires better self-awareness, vulnerability and behavior change? How does the way we internally deal with failure get mirrored in our businesses?
On this episode, executive coach, speaker, and creator of the number 1 team building game, Cards Against Mundanity, Jason Treu answers these questions and shares how to work on imposter syndrome.
3 Things We Learned from Jason Treu
- How we can sidestep the negative part of the brain and get into implementation when it comes to behavior change
- Psychological safety and why it’s a common characteristic across all high-performing teams
- Jason’s game Cards Against Mundanity and the impact it’s had on teams
About our Featured Guest:
Jason is an executive coach, speaker, and creator of the number 1 team building game, Cards Against Mundanity. Go to https://jasontreu.com/ for more information or http://www.cardsagainstmundanity.com/ to download the game.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!