If we build the right system, the system will provide the right result but it just takes that extra time building it. –Matt Johnson
One of the biggest and most costly mistakes agencies make is not having a defined system for hiring employees, and not assessing the people they do hire. What are some of the things we need to build into our hiring system to weed out the people that aren’t a good fit? How can we use questionnaires, Sparkhire and interviews to systematize and simplify the hiring process? Where can we go to find high quality talent?
On this episode, Blissful Prospecting co-founder, Jason Bay is back to talk about how to hire right and build a system for it.
3 Things We Learned from Jason Bay
- How Jason structures his service to be delivered by freelancers
- The freedom Jason gains from stepping out of operations, and what he invests that time back into
- How to use video interviews and assessments in your process to instantly raise the quality of your candidates
About our Featured Guest:
Jason is an agency owner, entrepreneur and co-founder of Blissful Prospecting. His team helps helps B2B small and mid-sized businesses create sustainable revenue growth. Jason’s entrepreneurial experience dates back to 2008. At 19, he ran his first six-figure business painting houses while attending school at Oregon State University. He’s worked with hundreds of sales reps and personally closed millions of dollars in revenue during his career.
At Blissful Prospecting, he’s in charge of growing company revenue through marketing and sales efforts. Go to https://blissfulprospecting.com/ for more information and to sign up for their newsletter.
Check Jason’s Cold email breakdown on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasondbay/.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!