It’s a matter of getting certain about what you want and knowing that the answers that are right for you are inside of you. -Jake Jorgovan
One of the biggest shifts we have to make as entrepreneurs is trusting that the answers for what direction to take are within us, instead of constantly trying to find the answers externally. How can we work on getting clear on that? How does a coach help us through this, and why do we need the outside voice and lens of someone else? Why are podcasts so effective for building relationships?
On this episode, Lead Cookie founder and host of the podcast, Working Without Pants, Jake Jorgovan shares on why referral partnerships are key in building our businesses, the power of coaching and mentorship, and the path he’s taking with his business.
3 Things We Learned from Jake Jorgovan
- How Jake’s personal brand generated 68% of his agency clients
- How business coaching allowed him to overcome self-sabotage tendencies
- What Jake is looking to hand off to break through to another level
About our Featured Guest:
Jake is an entrepreneur, Creative Strategist and Outbound Creative. He is the founder of Lead Cookie & Content Allies, as well as the host of the podcast, Working Without Pants. Lead Cookie helps B2B sales teams generate leads on Linkedin through done-for-you prospecting.
Go to https://www.leadcookie.com/ for more information, https://www.linkedin.com/in/jakejorgovan/ to connect with Jake.
To listen to his podcast, go to https://jake-jorgovan.com/working-without-pants/.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!