The Arena is where we play the marketing game. The Arena is the ecosystem of platforms and content holding our prospect’s attention right now. –Matt Johnson
We’re all playing a game in the arena of marketing and the goal should be to win. What are some of the most fatal mistakes we make? What or who are competing against? What’s the difference between just competing and actually playing to win?
On this episode and over the next few episodes, we’ll talk about winning the content marketing game in a crowded market and how the marketing arena has shifted. I will also talk about WHO to get help from, whether we should outsource or build that system in house, and the New Media Quadrant that hits the 4 key types of content we should be producing if we are competing to WIN.
3 Things We Learned
- The key influencers who are winning are doing something different.
- That means they know or believe something different.
- All the key influencers we look up to have a New Media Machine. An internal content generation machine that helps them compete to WIN.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!