Tell your story in a way that helps the audience connect with your story and find themselves in it. -Erin Loman Jeck
For entrepreneurs, speaking engagements are one of the things we target in order to get more exposure and generate a demand for what we do. How do we get more speaking engagements that put us in front of the right crowds? What is the difference between what makes speeches/presentations generate demand for our service and ones that don’t? What are so many people getting wrong when they speak to an audience?
On this episode, Executive Speaking Coach and CEO of Transformational Speakers Agency, Erin Loman Jeck shares how to connect with the audience and create a tribe in the room when we do speaking engagements.
4 Things We Learned from Erin Loman Jeck
- The 3 things we need to address in order to tell a universal story that connects
- How asking the right question can set us up for massive positioning
- Why our eyebrows are a key component of how we effectively communicate and connect
- Mistakes we make in first one to two minutes on stage that actually lose the audience
About our Featured Guest:
Erin is the CEO of Transformational Speakers Agency, Executive Speaking Coach, TEDx Speaking Coach, and the Creator of Speakers Success Summit. She is a highly sought after business coach, who transitioned to opening her own Speakers Agency and she is the leading authority on assisting thriving purpose-driven entrepreneurs in how to monetize their message, make an impact, influence change, and inspire action in others.
Go to https://erinlomanjeck.com for more information, and to check out her Transformational Speakers Podcast and get access to free resources including one about generating $10k from the stage.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!