The smaller the niche, the more effective and powerful you become at creating transformation and that’s what draws more people to you as a coach. –Dr. Stephen Kalaluhi
One of the biggest misconception that exists in our world is that a smaller niche makes it hard to build a profitable coaching practice. How does this mindset trip us up and how can we do away with it. Why is the real gold in creating a solution that serves one person in a duplicatable way? How do we create a magnetic draw to us? How do we drill down and really discover the solution and service the person in our micro-niche needs?
On this episode, business coaching expert and consultant, Dr. Stephen Kalaluhi, talks about how we can become go-to coaches in a micro-niche, the fears and fallacies of micro-niches, and the power of being all things to one person, not one thing to many.
3 Things We Learned from Dr. Stephen Kalaluhi
- The business coaching gap that Stephen identified early on
- The key thing we need to have in place in order to build a great coaching business
- How to develop a winning solution by starting with one person
- If there is ever such a thing as a niche that’s too small and insignificant
About our Featured Guest:
Dr. Stephen Kalaluhi is the co-founder and president of K2 Development Systems, Inc. He helps Leaders and Their Teams Increase Productivity, Performance, and Engagement. His team is an unrivaled group of coaches and consultants driven by a calling to unlock human potential.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!