It’s brand awareness and positioning yourself as a figure of trust and an authority in your industry. –David Bain
The challenge for small business owners to create an engaging course today is quite significant. What factors have made it much harder than it used to be? If we can’t differentiate on audio and video quality what can we differentiate on? How do we make a course that more closely mirrors what we could do if we were taking that person through the material in a classroom or one-on-one setting? What purpose does an online summit serve in our businesses?
On this episode, I talk to, AVADO’s head of digital marketing courses, David Bain about trends and changes he’s seeing in digital marketing as it relates to courses, turning a course into a virtual summit, and the best way to sell our expertise with courses. He also shares a step-by-step process of going from audio podcast to virtual summit.
3 Things We Learned from David Bain
- What it takes to build a profitable digital course in today’s landscape
- How to use a free digital course to promote a productized service (and why David recommends most entrepreneurs do that instead of selling a course)
- How David is leveraging his podcast into an online summit and turning that content into a book
About our Featured Guest:
David is the head of digital marketing courses at AVADO. He is digital marketing trainer, author, podcast and webinar host specialising in Livestreaming, Podcasting and SEO. He is also the host of the Digital Marketing Radio podcast.
Go to https://www.digitalmarketingradio.com for more information and https://www.digitalmarketingradio.com/podcast to check out the podcast. Connect with him on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/davidbain.
David’s summit is going to be held from the 3rd to the 7th of December 2018, go to https://www.digitalmarketingradio.com to find out more!
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!