Even when we’re not in peak state, the plan will get us there. –Dallas Hardcastle
Many of us stumble over and struggle with coming up with what our X-factor is. What questions and activities will help us effectively pull these superpowers out into the light? How do we bring forth our truest, greatest, most potent self and how does this aid in coming up with our big strategies? How do we make sure the major strategic breakthroughs we have in our peak state won’t slip away or become too intimidating when we get back to equilibrium? Why is it so powerful to plug into a daily rhythm of actions that push us towards our goals?
On this episode, business experience acceleration specialist and coach, Dallas Hardcastle, shares on discovering our most potent value offering and exploding our results.
3 Things We Learned from Dallas Hardcastle
- The Power of ONES – Getting better results from fewer tactics.
- Dallas’ absolute formula for massive success.
- How to engineer a Value Bomb – a profitable Primary Offer that attracts ideal clients, removes objections & forms the basis of a successful business.
About our Featured Guest:
Dallas is a Business Experience Acceleration Specialist. He is the founder of IntoGreat Training, the Creator of Total Unlimiter and The Owned Experience Live. He helps entrepreneurs, consultants, sales professionals and coaches to create Mammoth Movements in their businesses and lives.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!