Overcome anxiety by uncluttering the mind and getting out of your head. This is really the most important thing that is applicable to an entrepreneur at any stage of the game. -Craig Ballantyne
As entrepreneurs it often feels like our minds are filled with fragmented and chaotic ideas, which can create inaction or even anxiety. How can we mitigate this anxiety with our daily routines? How can we enlist our unconscious to help us in the decision making process? Why do we need to spend more time in non-urgent but important activities, and how do we prepare for that the night before?
On this episode, entrepreneur and author of The Perfect Day Formula, Craig Ballantyne shares on the unconscious power of the mind, overcoming entrepreneurial anxiety, and using podcasts to market his books.
3 Things We Learned from Craig Ballantyne
- Craig’s book launch strategy that sold 30k copies and 5k kits
- Lessons and marketing strategies Craig is bringing to his next book launch
- How to use scripts and brain dumps to overcome anxiety as an entrepreneur
About our Featured Guest:
Craig is an entrepreneur, speaker and author of five books, including “The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life.” To find get his latest book, “Unstoppable: How to Get Through Hell, Overcome Anxiety, and Dominate in Business and Life” go to http://beunstoppablebook.com/. Follow him on Instagram @realcraigballantyne and email firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out Craig’s podcast, The Empire Show, here http://empirepodcast.libsyn.com/.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!