It’s not just about the content we’re putting out. It’s our ability to cohesively put it together and present it in a way that is believable, efficient, and earns the audience’s respect. -Colton Bollinger
A lot of us have a lot of high level things to say that people would be interested in, but we struggle to package it in an engaging and compelling way for platforms like Instagram. What value component is make or break for a social media campaign management business? How do we find that X-factor we can easily create and can be done on a frequent enough basis to add value to our audience? How do thought leaders find the balance between what we want to talk about and what people want to hear from us?
On this episode, Jumper Media CEO and co-founder Colton Bollinger talks about building visual social proof as a thought leader, creating a compelling package for a visual audience, and finding opportunities in your environment to boost your social proof.
3 Things We Learned from Colton Bollinger
- The two types of content experts need to post on Insta to grow a following
- How Colton grew from a 3-man operation to 40+ employees in under 2 yrs
- Keys to selling additional services to successful clients to maximize profit
About our Featured Guest:
Colton is Digital Marketer & Content Creator, co-founder and CEO of Jumper Media, and an Advertising, Content Management & Social Media Strategy Expert.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!