With all this technology people have a need for structure, they want to understand what fits. –Christopher Antonopoulos
The problem with marketing is that it’s not always easy to know if a strategy is influencing revenue when there’s so much tech in the mix. How does an operational skill set help solve this problem, and provide some much needed structure to figure out the key metric that needs to be tracked? How does it help clients zone in on the action that will have the most impact on their business? How do we drill down to the real reason our clients are buying from us?
On this episode, CEO and owner of Measured Results Marketing (MRM), Christopher Antonopoulos, talks about why we shouldn’t let TECH get in the way of good marketing, and how his team manages a Demand Generation Ecosystem.
3 Things We Learned from Christopher Antonopoulos
- How to apply the Operations skill set to sales and marketing
- How to build a Demand Generation Ecosystem to get the best results for clients without offering all the services yourself
- How to build and manage relationships with other experts and companies in your ecosystem
About our Featured Guest:
Christopher is a speaker, Marketing Automation, Sales CRM and Demand Generation Ecosystem(r) expert. He is the CEO and owner of Measured Results Marketing (MRM) a marketing consulting and implementation company that works with businesses to build and optimize their Demand Generation Ecosystem®.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!