3 Things We Learned from Carolyn Barth
- How to approach PR almost like a prosecutor building a case
- Why we should start at the end with the message we want people to receive, then work backwards to the messages they need in stages
- The “communications cascade” and the power of constraints and creativity in PR
About our Featured Guest: Carolyn is the CEO of Digital Content Strategy. She is Content Strategist Storyteller nominated for 11 PR/Marketing awards (8 for Digital PR; 1 for 2018 Chicago Innovation Awards; 1 for 2018 Top Women in Healthcare Marketing; 1 PR News Top PR Women of 2018). Carolyn has put pieces in USA Today, NY Times, etc. Did a lot of work breaking the NFL concussion story to the public. If you want to learn more go to https://digitalcontentstrategy.com/ or connect with Carolyn here https://calendly.com/carolynbarth.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
How to Get Featured On the Right Podcasts & Leverage Outside Audiences to Grow Your Business
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Getting featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST name that comes to mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!
Watch the free training: How to Get Featured On the Right Podcasts & Leverage Outside Audiences to Grow Your Business