Everyone running an agency thinks about the leverage points in a service-based business that help you scale and deliver to your clients as effectively as possible. -Allen Cobb
Many coaches and consultants fight against the concept of going narrow and deep and getting really good at a core set of deliverable items. But from a marketing perspective, it’s the smartest thing we can do. How do we zone in on the most powerful points of scale for our service offerings? How does focusing on one service for a very specific type of client get us in front of more of our ideal clients?
On this episode, PipelineSquared founder and CEO Allen Cobb shares on going deep on specific, defined verticals and how he defines his agency’s way thinking around the strategy for business development.
3 Things We Learned from Allen Cobb
- How to diversify your service offering but still avoid selling to everyone
- Allen’s relationship marketing philosophy and how to ensure that you get the right shot on goal when reaching out to people.
- Why deeply caring about the clients and the results they get inevitably leads to a coaching/agency hybrid.
About our Featured Guest:
Allen is the founder and CEO of PipelineSquared. He founded PipelineSquared after 12 years of startup experience in sales, marketing, business development, strategic partnerships, and channel distribution for both B2B and B2C companies. PipelineSquared solves pipeline neglect for successful business coaches and agencies.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!