Closeness with the client is what leads to project success. – Alex Berman
Marketing, sales and production are the three key roles in a professional services business, and finding our X Factors within these roles is fundamental to success. Why do we struggle to generate leads? What’s the formula for writing a cold email that will convert into opportunities? When we pitch ourselves to potential clients, how do they judge us if they can’t know our technical skill?
On this episode, Experiment 27 chairman, author and podcaster Alex Berman shares lessons he’s learned running an agency and working with clients.
3 Things We Learned from Alex Berman
- Alex’s strategy to leverage existing clients by attacking a micro-niche with case studies and cold email.
- The key staffing change that now keeps their clients engaged and happy during the experimentation phase.
- How Alex has built a team around him that allows him to focus on what he does best, including his YouTube videos and podcast.
About our Featured Guest:
Alex is the chairman of Experiment27, founder and producer at Lorelia Pictures, author and podcaster. Go to http://experiment27.com/ for more information or follow @alxberman. Check out the aptly-named Alex Berman Podcast on iTunes
Want to be a featured guest on more podcasts?
Leverage our simple process to become a featured guest on key podcasts without hiring a PR specialist. Build authority, visibility & relationships that grow your coaching, consulting or agency business.
A simple system to:
- Identify high-value podcasts that reach your target audience
- Quickly gather the information you need to make a great first impression on the host
- Send a simple, customizable reach out email to the host to start the conversation
The Pitch Yourself system is designed to implement with the help of a marketing assistant or VA, and is ideal for busy entrepreneurs and agency owners.