Closeness with the client is what leads to project success. – Alex Berman
Marketing, sales and production are the three key roles in a professional services business, and finding our X Factors within these roles is fundamental to success. Why do we struggle to generate leads? What’s the formula for writing a cold email that will convert into opportunities? When we pitch ourselves to potential clients, how do they judge us if they can’t know our technical skill?
On this episode, Experiment 27 chairman, author and podcaster Alex Berman shares lessons he’s learned running an agency and working with clients.
3 Things We Learned from Alex Berman
- Alex’s strategy to leverage existing clients by attacking a micro-niche with case studies and cold email.
- The key staffing change that now keeps their clients engaged and happy during the experimentation phase.
- How Alex has built a team around him that allows him to focus on what he does best, including his YouTube videos and podcast.
About our Featured Guest:
Alex is the chairman of Experiment27, founder and producer at Lorelia Pictures, author and podcaster. Go to http://experiment27.com/ for more information or follow @alxberman. Check out the aptly-named Alex Berman Podcast on iTunes
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!