The efficiencies of trying to grow a huge agency and doing it with a team in-house is not the future, it’s the old way of doing things. -Adrian Boysel
In the past, ministry had to be both a lifestyle and a livelihood. Now ministry can be a lifestyle and something we wrap our coaching and consulting around. Why is this shift such a good thing for us? Why is it so necessary to shift from just doing the thing, to coaching on the mindset or consulting on the strategy behind the thing? What’s a big mistake agency owners make, and how does it affect our brands and lead generation? What are some of the business roadblocks that come from being raised in church and having a life of faith?
On this episode, agency owner, and faith-based business podcaster, Adrian Boysel shares on building his brand, his walk in faith and business, how Jesus is the driving force of his work and building an efficient agency.
3 Things We Learned from Adrian Boysel
- The trends causing Adrian to shift from implementation to strategy work
- How Adrian’s integrates his personal faith into his agency
- Why Adrian moved his local radio show to a podcast and the increase in results he’s seen as a result
About our Featured Guest:
Adrian is a faith-based business podcaster, influencer, speaker, award-winning brand identity designer, and strategic growth coach & consultant. He is the host of the Project Grow Radio Show podcast.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!