If you’re a business person and you’re publishing a book, the book can be one of your greatest marketing assets and you should be using that book for the rest of your career. -Adam Witty
Writing a book is one of the most powerful ways for us to build authority and sell what we do. What are some of the ways self-publishing benefits authors, and how can taking the hybrid route bring even more to the table? Does going for the traditional publishing option mean we don’t have to worry about marketing the book ourselves? What’s the difference between a book that creates more demand for us and one that doesn’t?
On this episode, I am joined by Advantage Media Group CEO, publishing expert and author, Adam Witty to talk about different types of marketing, why marketing a book is a marathon not a sprint, and the power of creating a book that stands the test of time.
3 Things We Learned from Adam Witty
- How to use bounce back offers and quizzes to get book buyers into your database
- How to use hybrid book publishing to get all the benefits of traditional publishing without the headache
- The 2 biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make, especially when their goal is to scale
About our Featured Guest:
Adam is a publisher, author, speaker, philanthropist, founder and CEO of Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Advantage Media Group, and ForbesBooks. Advantage Media Group is an international publisher of business, self-improvement, and professional development books. Adam has worked with dozens of dentists to help them write, publish, market, and monetize a book to grow their practices. Adam is co-author of The Book Itch: Is There a Book In You? Adam has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Investors Business Daily, Fortune magazine, and on ABC.
Buy Adam’s book Authority Marketing: How to Leverage 7 Pillars of Thought Leadership to Make Competition Irrelevant on Amazon.
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!