Writing a book is an incredible authority and credibility statement because people still have the impression that having a book makes you THE authority on a topic. -Matt Johnson
We’re all in the world of selling our expertise to get results they can’t get on their own, but first they need to trust us. What are the 4 methods we can use to build the authority that is relevant to our ideal clients? What drawbacks can we experience if we start with podcasting? Why are books so powerful in people seeing us as subject matter experts?
On this episode, I talk about the 4 credibility builders coaches, consultants and creatives can use to build trust. I also share the pros and cons of each, and how we can leverage them to sell our expertise at the highest level.
3 Things We Learned
- How the 4 authority build strategies interlock
- The easiest strategy to start with
- The kind of content people want to see on YouTube
Ready to 10X your visibility and be FIRST in your category?
Right now your competitors are out there….
- Being featured on podcasts
- Speaking on stages
- Appearing on webinars, virtual summits and YouTube series
So when your prospects are thinking of a service like yours, are you the very FIRST brand in their mind?
If not, you have a huge opportunity to pull in front. To be more visible, build more authority, create more credibility.
And here’s the good news. You don’t have to pitch yourself, OR hire a PR agency.
There’s a new way to get featured on podcasts consistently.
Start by downloading the Pitch Assistant Roadmap.
Built for Experts or Entrepreneurs with a Virtual Assistant or small team.
The Roadmap lays out the exact steps to have an assistant or intern pitching you consistently to niche business podcasts.
- Breaks out the roles and responsibilities of a Podcast Pitch Assistant.
- Visual overview of a 4 Week research & outreach system that gets results.
- Shows you how to remove yourself from the process of finding podcasts and pitching yourself, so you can focus on what you do best!
If you know that podcast interviews will help you attract more clients, speaking opportunities, book sales and social proof, don’t let your competitors have all the fun!